Principals: Victoria Burns and Lynne Sowder
The arts are one of the most powerful forces shaping our history, our lives, and our future.
What we believe
• We believe in the remarkable power of art and culture to effect positive change.
• We’re committed to connecting people to great culture and the transformative experiences it offers.
Who we are:
• We’re cultural producers with more than 20 years’ experience creating effective and memorable cultural initiatives.
• We collaborate with our long-time colleague Nathan Braulick, and a network of innovators across a range of disciplines including art and design, business, marketing, and the social sciences.
Our clients are:
• Corporations, marketing and public relations agencies, healthcare facilities, architects and developers, and art centers and foundations.
Our work has been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles, Times, Fortune Magazine…